Enter a URL
Check my links can track the internal, external links and backlinks of any website’s page, and also tells the type of link - dofollow or nofollow. In short this is an internal, external and incoming links extractor and counter tool.
Link count checker helps users to check the link value of their website. It provides a total number of internal and outbound links of a site that can help online marketers to analyze the website’s link value. The main reason to use this outbound link checker is to get accurate record so that the user takes some steps to improve the quality of a web page.
– A counter in the summary section.
– Internal links with anchor text, anchor type and nofollow/dofollow analysis.
– External/Outgoing links with the same data as above.
– Incoming links - Moz data.
– Export summary to CSV.
– Export external links to CSV.
– Export internal links to CSV.
– Export Backlinks to CSV.
1. Enter a URL in the text filed.
2. Click Submit. It takes some time to track links on your website. After complete tracking of your site results are displayed in a table.
3. Click Export to download your results in an excel sheet.