Server Status Checker
Enter up to 100 URLs (Each URL must be on separate line)
Server Down Checker
This tool helps you to discover whether the status of a particular website is offline or online. All you need to do is to enter the name of domain or sub-domain, in order to check the status of your website - is it down or just me.
Each server status code comprises of distinctive meanings. Numerous server statuses with their meaning are listed below:
- 200: Indicates the status of your site is good and the server is returning website URL for which you have requested.
- 301: Means that the address of your site has permanently moved to a new site address and all the domains and subdomains must be redirected to a new location.
- 302: Indicates that server has found a temporary website redirection. This website URL must be utilized again as it is temporary.
- 307: Similar to 302.
- 400: Denotes bad request. It indicates that the server is not incapable of understanding website URL you are requesting.
- 401: Unauthorized access.
- 403: Forbidden it indicates that the server will not display any content until or unless you are substantiated to access that content.
- 404: Not found. It frustrates us when we get this error message as we don't get a result which we are searching for which means that the file which you are finding for is not found on a web server.
- 410: Similar to 404.
- 500: Internal Server Error. This error message frustrates the webmaster, web developer along with the individual visiting website as this error is pertinent with the server and should be solved within a shorter time span.
To use this tool, a user needs to input details of the domain name in the provided tool field, and the tool will perform the rest of work for you. To avoid any mistakes, check server status tool must be utilized at regular intervals as the server can be down at any point of which affect the users.